You are invited to participate to a unique one-hour webinar to learn more about how renewable energy mini/micro grid projects can be developed and be financed with a panel of IRENA and industry experts. Learn and obtain at no cost practical tools to start your project! Free registration below. See you soon!
The IRENA Project Navigator is an online platform providing comprehensive, easily accessible, and practical information, tools and guidance to assist in the development of bankable renewable energy projects.
On April 18th 2017 at 14:00 GMT+2, you will discover in less than one hour the new Technical Concept Guidelines for Mini/Micro Grids prepared by IRENA which feature insights and recommendations to develop bankable renewable energy mini/micro grid projects. The webinar will showcase critical information, analysis and best practices covering the complete life-cycle of a mini/micro-grid project and present resources and tools available on the IRENA Project Navigator platform.
You will learn about:
• Introduction of IRENA and the challenge of renewable energy development
• How IRENA supports project developers with the Project Navigator platform
• How to obtain free technical guidelines that helps developing bankable mini-grid projects
• Obtain valuable feedback from industry experts
• Ask questions and discuss with expert participants. You will learn from a panel of IRENA and industry experts:
o Salvatore Vinci, Deputy Head, Policy Unit, IRENA, Roland Roesch, Senior Programme Officer - RE Markets and Technology Dialogue, IRENA, Carlos Ruiz, IRENA Project Navigator, -Simon Benmarraze, IRENA Project Navigator, Marcus Wiemann, Executive Director, The Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE), Katrina Pielli, Senior Energy Advisor at U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Jules Smeets, Senior Consultant, DNV-GL Energy